Single-wall shrink sleevingOutstanding protection against thermal, chemical and mechanical influences
Versatile and economical to use in order to permanently protect and label cables. Isolate, bundle and label - all in one go and with the right shrink sleeving for each application.
The proper heat shrinkable tubing that leads to a smart solution
Easy to use, shrink sleeves provide long-term protection with flexible applications.Heat shrinkable components for individual applications and cable systems are designed for a variety of applications. During heating the sleeve shrinks to fit the size and shape of the underlying cable or component. Installation is quick and easy with mobile hot air guns or infrared devices. Network-independent hand-held devices and stationary systems are available for specific applications.
Areas of application for the single-walled heat shrink sleeves
- Electrical insulation
- Protection against mechanical, chemical and thermal effects, for example moisture, mould and weather-resistant for outdoor use
- Thermal insulation of substrates, pipes, hoses and cables
- Insulation and strain relief for delicate measuring wire and fibre optic cable
- Colour codes
- Visual improvement
- Noise reduction for piping
- Protection for screened connections
- Compliance with international standards
Quick overview of single-wall heat shrink sleeves:
Clean solutions - quick, permanent, reproducible
Whether challenged by lack of space, extreme temperatures or adverse operating conditions, WireMasters provides tailor-made, diverse product solutions and supports with in-depth user support, taking into account technical, economic and aesthetic objectives. In doing so, efficiency is always considered during the consultation.
Compared to the use of outdated, costlier technologies such as wrapping, moulding or casting shrink sleeves provide real added value through efficient and sustainable solutions. In doing so, WireMasters supports the implementation of modern concepts for insulation, protection and sealing by providing tailored product designs, for example in the form of coils, individual lengths or customer specified pieces.
Significant benefits at a glance:
- Shrinkage rate from 2:1 to 4:1
- Many colours available
- Halogen free option
- Excellent resistance to thermal, chemical and mechanical influences
- Danger-averting properties: highly flame retardant
- Approvals by UL, CSA and other international standards
- Specifications according to AMS-DTL-23053, MIL-PRF-46846 and EN-45545