Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
October 29, 2020
WireMasters, Inc. and WireMasters GmbH & Co. KG (“WM”) continue to monitor all available information relative to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, including that available from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
The health and well-being of the WireMasters Family continues to be our highest priority. We remain committed to safeguard our employees, while maintaining our operational ability to serve our customers.
We are taking several recommended actions and implementing other internal strategies to mitigate risks related to this pandemic. Those include, but are not limited to:
- Suspension of non-essential travel
- Elimination of non-essential visitors to WM facilities.
- Communication of CDC workplace recommendations to our employees.
- Increased hygiene supplies and cleaning procedures.
- Implementation of “work from home” strategy for a portion of non-warehouse personnel.
- Implementation of a “split shift” strategy for portions of our warehouse teams.
- Ongoing communications with top suppliers regarding status of their operations.
- Extension of our existing Business Continuity Plan (BCP) to include “Pandemic Continuity of Operations Annex”.
WireMasters will continue to monitor scheduled deliveries and will provide appropriate notifications to all stakeholders that may be affected by possible future delays.
WireMasters is ever grateful for our customers, suppliers and all stakeholders! We commit to do all within our power to maintain our operational capacity and continue to provide industry leading service through the current challenge and for many years to come.